Moose Pond Half Marathon and 5K
Sat, November 4
The sixth annual Moose Pond Half Marathon and 5K will be held Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017, at Shawnee Peak. .
- Course: Scenic country loop around Moose Pond in the shadows of Shawnee Peak. The course is rolling terrain on paved roads, starting and ending at Shawnee Peak Ski Area’s Base Lodge. The 5K is out and back on Mountain Rd.
- Beneficiary: Shawnee Peak Adaptive Program
- Medals: All half marathon finishers receive medals.
- Awards: First overall male and female, and first three males and females in following age groups — 18-and-under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-and-over.
- Other details: Four water stops, display clocks on the course, along with flag people and medical. Restrooms and changing places on site, but no showers. Water and food at finish.